Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vinyls Global Market Briefing 2017" report to their offering.
The Vinyls Global Market Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the vinyls sector.
Vinyls, also known as ethenyl, refers to compounds and substances containing the vinyl functional group. Vinyl is one of the alkenyl functional groups. The vinyl groups can polymerize in the presence of a catalyst to form vinyl polymers such as polyvinyl chloride, polyvinyl fluoride and polyvinyl acetate. Vinyls are mainly used in the production of polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride is used in the manufacture of pipes, electrical insulation, windows, flooring and others.
• Markets Covered: Ethylene Dichloride (EDC), Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Other Vinyls
• Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA, Australia.
• Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, Oceania.
• Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
• Data: Market value in $ billions.
• Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
• Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Vinyls Market Characteristics
3. Vinyls Market Historic Growth
4. Vinyls Market Forecast Growth
5. Vinyls Market Geography Split
6. Vinyls Market Segmentation
7. Vinyls Competitive Landscape
8. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Vinyls
9. Vinyls Market Trends and Strategies
• Dow Chemical Company
• Ineos Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wdzmt/vinyls_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716