1. What was the main objective of establishing Hanwool as a subsidiary firm by FMCL in 2012?
As HanWool is the subsidiary company of Fine Machinery Ind. Co., Ltd. (FMCL), our main objective is to facilitate the business convenience of our international clientele. Our main services are:
• Arranging and coordinating of technical meetings/discussions.
• Professional engineering & technical support for installation & commissioning work at site and for after-sale service, etc.
• Conducting complete engineering tests to establish the product conditions in our Exhibition/Test room for the customer’s satisfaction.
2. Cost-effectiveness is an important goal for your company. How have you achieved it through your machinery?
We have 4 patents which centre their focus on cost reduction and homogeneity of quality. The advantages of these technologies are:
• No need to change the packing and this leads to easy cleaning, less workforce dependency, saving time for replacement, cost-effectiveness as well as packing and quality improvement by preventing leakages.
• No scattering of basic materials (fine powder) which makes it possible to keep the workplace & machines clean along with saving expenses for materials and homogeneity of quality.
• Small quantity batch production is available with optimized machinery to reduce investment.
3. As a relatively young company, would you say the market of plastic and rubber machinery suppliers is very competitive in Korea and worldwide?
Although HanWool is young company, Fine Machinery has more than 25years experience and both companies are strongly based on professional technical/engineering knowledge. Since Fine Machinery is already leader of local market in Korea and HanWool is expert of international business, we are very sure that we will provide high-quality engineering service for our customers. Based on our efforts for customer satisfaction in every way, we supply our products worldwide.
4. Used machinery is a large part of your services and products. What are the risks and disadvantages of selling machinery that is not first-hand?
The major purpose of handling used machinery was to provide customer-convenience and cost- reduction to start-up firms as well as perform assessment procedures to ensure the working & production conditions. Since we now have Test/Exhibition rooms to provide engineering/test service, we no longer handle used machinery business.
5. Is the food and beverage industry a big business provider for you when it comes to plastic sheeting?
Our machinery is used in wide range of industries apart from the food & beverage industry. Kindly check the table below for your better understanding.
6. Are there any new products that Hanwool plans on launching in the coming future?
Several items are under development and will be announced as soon as they become available. Please note that we have built a new factory in Incheon for Exhibition/Test rooms. It is endowed with new infrastructural facilities as well as machinery and equipment.