About: Mr. Thomson Tan - Managing Director
Natty Group able to secure the project for HDPE creative road sign at the housing areas sites. This is more challenging for us, to develop more such ideas for public facilities usage. Apart from the playground components we are also focusing on the furniture design using our HDPE boards.
1. How different are HPDE boards from your various other products with respect to areas of application?
Our HDPE boards are mainly used as components at children playground such as Roof, Safety Stair, Play Panels, Bridge, Spring Riders and various designs on deco, these boards are very much cost efficient and most importantly these boards can be customized with the mould cost included.
2. Natty group has a wide export market amongst the ASEAN countries. Does the company see a significant increase in these exports?
We have given numerous ideas to our customers based on their requirements with respect to the designs suitable to their project concepts. With all of our extra services and flexibility in various designs the demand has increased significantly especially in Vietnam and the Thailand market.
3. What are few of the challenges faced by the Natty Group in the plastics industry, today?
We are able to secure the project for HDPE creative road sign at the housing areas sites. This is more challenging for us, to develop more such ideas for public facilities usage. Apart from the playground components we are also focusing on the furniture design using our HDPE boards.
4. What is the technology used in manufacturing your LMDPE products?
We are still active with Rock n Roll for our LMDPE products but it is more creative with combination of HDPE and LMDPE all in one stop solution.
5. Are there any new products that Natty Team intends on launching in the coming future?
We are planning to process more custom made Pontoon, Guardian Effective Ship Protection, garden furniture, safety road sign and other combination products of HDPE and LMDPE.
6. How does Natty Group see its progress over the next five years?
Natty Group is more focused in new product and market development for Thailand market in the next five years. To lead and create more traders to fully use of our products.
7. What are your strategic implementations followed while making your products?
We will continue our mission of “Spread the Happiness, Create for future, Step with the world and Develop joyful Play components”. Being a model in the industry and creating miracles for our value customers.