Insights into the Plasticizers Global Market to 2023 - Featuring Arkema, BASF & Dow Chemical Company Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
1 April 2020
The "Plasticizers Global Market Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global plasticizers manufacturing market was worth $ 93.76 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% and reach $111.38 billion by 2023.
The plasticizers market covered in this report is segmented by type into phthalates plasticizers, DOP, DINP/DIDP/DPHP, others, non-phthalates plasticizers, DOTP, adipates, trimellitates, epoxies, benzoates. It is also segmented by application into flooring & wall, film & sheet coverings, wires & cables, coated fabrics, consumer goods, others
Plasticizers Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global plasticizers market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The plasticizers market consists of sales of plasticizers and related services. Plasticizers are chemical additives used to increase the plasticity or fluidity of a material. The dominant applications are for rubber, resins and plastics especially polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Rising demand for flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) contributing to the growth of the plasticizers market. Flexible PVC is softer than unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (uPVC) due to the addition of plasticizers. Increasing demand for flexible PVC material in various end-use industries, drives the demand for platisizers. Flexible packaging provides a long-lasting safety, lighweight and compactness while maintaining a low carbon footprint, therefore rising demand of PVC from the packaging industry.
In May 2018, Lien Hwa Industrial Corp, a Taiwan-based company specialized in producing and selling flour, wheat bran, edible and food grains, acquired 16.4 million shares of UPC Technology Corp for $10.06 million at an average share price of $0.61. UPC Technology Corp is a Taiwan-based company specialized in manufacturing and distributing chemical products such as plasticizer, polyol, fatty ester, and other specialty chemicals.
Major players in the market are Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, LG CHEM LTD., Evonik Industries Ag, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Ineos Group, UPC GROUP, Bluesail
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Plasticizers Market Characteristics
3. Plasticizers Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Plasticizers Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Plasticizers Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Plasticizers Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Plasticizers Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Phthalates Plasticizers
- Non-Phthalates Plasticizers
4.2. Global Plasticizers Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Flooring & Wall
- Film & Sheet Coverings
- Wires & Cables
- Coated Fabrics
- Consumer Goods
5. Plasticizers Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Plasticizers Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Plasticizers Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Arkema S.A.
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemical Company
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Ineos Group
- UPC GROUP
- Nan Ya Plastics
- Aekyung Petrochemical
- Shandong Hongxin Chemicals
- Shangdong Qilo Plasticizers
- Clariant International
- Kao Corporation
- Lanxess AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w5414v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900